PROTEA HOTEL GENERAL MANAGER (x2)
Locations: Katima Mulilo and Windhoek
Please note the above
list is not exhaustive and the successful candidate may be required to fulfil
- Oversee the overall operation of the hotel.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and
subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing &
Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and
long term strategic goals for the property.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring
revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food
& Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners
and stake holders.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of
- Ensure full compliance of Hotel operating controls,
SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the
ability to react with impactful strategies
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and
equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and
- Recruitment of staff
Required Skills & Qualifications
CLOSING DATE: 24 October 2022
- Tertiary qualification in Hospitality and Tourism
- 15 years’ experience in hospitality industry
- 5-10 years’ management experience
- Excellent Communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills
All applications should be sent to
Please note ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Africa Group (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.