PROTEA HOTELS NAMIBIA GROUP OPERATIONS MANAGER
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive and the successful candidate may be required to perform additional tasks.
& Skills Required:
- Oversee the operations of the various Protea Hotels in Namibia and to ensure brand compliance.
- Ensure adherence to quality plan, standards that are over and above the generic standards is implemented throughout the various hotels.
- Oversee Marketing and Revenue Management team.
- Oversee Budget preparation process.
- Manage margins and control costs to meet the budgetary requirements for the Group Hotels.
- Overall cash flow management.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting to Executive Management Team.
- Effective Management of Expenses control across the Group.
- Management of Food and Beverage Costs across the Group.
- Forecast Capex for the Hotel over next 5 years and managing that process.
- Responsible for achievement of the financial plan, achieving the budget.
- Strategize targeting of different markets.
- Participate in development of training plans for staff.
CLOSING DATE: 24 October 2022
- 12 Years Hospitality Management Experience.
- At least 5 years Protea Hotels by Marriott Management Experience.
- At least 3 Years Finance Experience.
- Hospitality Related Qualification.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Ability to Make Decisions.
- Candidate needs to be able to travel to various areas in Namibia on a regular basis.
All applications should be sent to
Please note ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Africa Group (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.