SENIOR SOUS CHEF
- Assisting the Head Chef to create menu
items, recipes and develop dishes.
- Supervising all kitchen stations.
- Directing the food preparation process
and delegating tasks.
- Cooking and preparing high quality
- Supervising, motivating and working
closely with other team members.
- Ensuring compliance with health and
- Ensure food hygiene practices are
implemented and adhered to.
- Ensuring food quality and excellent
standards are maintained for all dishes created.
- Assisting with determining food
inventory needs, stocking and ordering.
- Ensuring the kitchen meets all
regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines.
Please note that the above responsibilities are not exhaustive.
A Diploma or
Degree in Culinary related course or Hospitality Management.
years’ experience as a Sous Chef.
CLOSING DATE: 21 November 2022
Suitably qualified applicants should forward their applications clearly
indicating the position applied for along with supporting documents to: email@example.com
Africa Group (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.